|Institute of Certified Indexers
Promoting Quality in Indexing
- June 1, 2016: ICI contest for new indexers continues for third year.
- September 15, 2014: ICI announces Stephen Ullstrom as the winner of the ICI New Indexers Competition for 2014.
- June 13, 2012: ICI now has a new parth to certification: Indexers who have completed 30 indexes in the past 5 years may submit a copy of the index along with a PDF of the material indexed (length of 150 to 350 pages). The index will then be judged using the ICI Best Practices. Using this path, it is not necessary to complete an additional test index.
- June 5, 2012: ICI extends its congratulations to Chip Reese and May Burchfield for becoming ICI-Certified Indexers.
- Oct. 27, 2011: ICI extends its congratulations to Connie Binder for becoming an ICI-Certified Indexer.
- Apr. 15, 2011: ICI has begun a marketing campaign aimed at the academic and scholarly market to inform those publishers about the benefits of using ICI-Certified Indexers.
- Apr. 4, 2011: Several indexers have successfully completed the application process for ICI certification and are in the process of completing their test indexes.